Request Your Network Assessment Today!
Running a Network Assessment lets you rapidly identify and address critical issues with your business technology. Designed specifically for business owners, these reports provide you with insight into your IT environment, identifying pain points and security gaps, and providing you with the opportunity to make an immediate positive impact on your operations.
When you sign up for a Network Assessment with InnerCircle, we'll gather info about your network for approximately a week. After that, we'll present our findings to you to help you leverage your existing technology, and we’ll provide recommendations for improvements that will help you achieve your business and technology goals.
By getting to know your business inside and out, our Network Assessment will ensure that proper security controls are integrated into your technology environment.
Your comprehensive network report, delivered on conclusion of the assessment, will include:
- An executive summary
- Overview of the assessment scope and objectives
- Assumptions and limitations of the assessment
- Methods and tools used
- Design of the current environment or systems with applicable diagrams
- Security requirements
- Summary of findings and recommendations
- Assessment results:
- General control review
- Network assessment, including identified assets, threats, vulnerabilities, impact and likelihood assessment, and network results analysis
- Recommended actions
The Goal of Network Assessments
We take industry best practices and roll them into this easy-to-deliver offering so you can quickly open the door to new business opportunities.